Our studio guests expect knowledgeable and engaging staff, a great experience, and friendly service - can you deliver? We always accept applications and keep them on file until a position opens.
No phone calls or walk-ins please.
1. Color Me Mine has a small staff so each team member must multitask. This means greeting people when they enter, helping them find items, assisting with painting activities, performing standard register duties, explaining about parties, group visits, and calendar activities, and entertaining our guests.
2. The ability to work comfortably and effectively with groups of any age is key. Studio associates lead and direct all activities. Experience working with children is a plus.
3. Effective running of the studio requires organization, problem-solving, teamwork, and proactive behaviors. Each studio associate is required to perform daily tasks including preparing pottery, managing the studio calendar and group events, and keeping the studio neat & clean.
4. Pottery must be displayed attractively and the shelves kept neat. Studio associates are encouraged to use their own creativity in studio displays and to keep shelves organized and well-stocked.
5. New items are shipped in weekly. Studio staff opens boxes, places the items on shelves in the right category and cleans up the shipping materials.
Other tasks which may be performed by the staff include:
1. Hosting off-site events
2. Planning & organizing special events
3. Inventory Management
Creativity is encouraged and recognized in all aspects of the business. A friendly demeanor and pleasant disposition is required. On the job training is provided. Retail and/or restaurant experience is a plus. We offer a generous employee discount. After training, the wage is commensurate with skills and experience.